Friday, December 25, 2009

Yay! My first post!

We've all seen them. Wacky dog hair styles. Outrageous doggie outfits. I don't know about you, but I can't resist having a good chuckle (or gut-busting laugh) involving our canine companions.

Now, don't get me wrong; I am a hardcore dog lover. But I can't help giggling when I see a Shih Tzu rocking a serious mohawk (hi, Chrissy!) or a Poodle wearing sunglasses and booties.

I created this blog to showcase and share such pictures with you, dear readers, not to mention add a little humor and hilarity to your day and mine.

So, you have pictures you'd love to see posted here, you say? Great! Send them here to me. A few things I will stress: no gross-out humor, no vulgarity and no doctored pics, please!

So go ahead, make me laugh... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment